Tuesday, 26 April 2011

OMG!!

OMG OMG!!  Getting on the scales today i was really nervous, after only losing one pound last week I was so dissapointed, I was praying that i would have at least lost a pound, but hoping it would be more.  Well, it was more, i lost 5 pounds OMG i still cant believe i managed to lose 5 pounds in a week, but hey i am so proud of mysellf.

I did not have a single look, bite or even smell of chocolate over Easter and on Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Monday i was at they gym pounding away on the treadmill, and LOVING IT!

I was talking to a very good friend of mine last week about my diet and weight loss, and guess what, she has talked me into starting running, so now i will be donning my trainers and making myself look like a right prat twice a week by running round our local park with my friend.  We are even consdiering entering Race For Life and running it!

My weight loss now is 2 stone 11 pounds if I work really hard this week, i just MAY hit 3 stone next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment